Small Business Saturday is around the corner, and we’re rounding up some local businesses for you to start your holiday shopping.
Chicago Knick Knacks
- ❤️ Transit Tees in Wicker Park and Andersonville has Chicago games inspired by the 1893 World Fair, the Chicago Handshake, and more.
- 💙 The Silver Room in Hyde Park has all types of gifts from South Side–themed candles to Chicago apparel to books by local authors.
- 🌱 The Catalina Plant Co. in Jefferson Park is a destination for plant lovers between its changing inventory and classes.
- 💐 Southside Blooms delivers flowers locally — including bouquet-of-the-week subscriptions.
- 🧼 Scratch Goods in West Loop sells scrubs, oils, brushes, and towels. Pay for your loved one’s self-care club membership or a mask bar time slot.
- 💆 A Natural Mind & Body in Austin offers massages for everyone from athletes to pregnant people.
Your fav newsletter editor waited in a long line for the grand opening of The Last Chapter Book Shop earlier this fall. (Sidney Madden / City Cast Chicago)
- 📕 The Last Chapter Book Shop in Roscoe Village has novels for the hopeless romantic in your life.
- 📗 Semicolon Bookstore & Gallery in River West is the city’s largest Black woman–owned bookstore with a wide selection of stacks, regular events, and kids section.
- 📘 Bookie’s in Beverly lets you trade in books for credit, which means you can get gifts for your bookworms while on a budget.
- 👕 Englewood Branded has T-shirts, snapbacks, and hoodies.
- 👗 Lost Girls Vintage in West Town and Logan Square has a big sale online and in store this week off all things vintage.
- 🛍️ Knee Deep Vintage in Pilsen has lots of unique pieces — including ones from Japan after a recent trip.
- 👟 Big ‘N Little Shoes in Mount Greenwood sells footwear of all sizes for all occasions.